Goa Tour Packages
TOP PLACES TO VISIT IN GOA:
- Baga beach – Baga beach is in the North Goa and is considered as one of the most popular and best Goa beaches of all the time. There are many shacks, pubs, shops, restaurants, night clubs, food stalls and water sports activities such as banana riding, paddle boarding, surfboarding and speed boats that make this beach as one of the best places to visit in Goa. Some of the top beaches are Anjuna Beach, Candolim Beach, Calangute Beach, Palolem Beach, Cansaulim Beach, Chapora Beach, Majorda Beach, Miramar Beach, Morjim Beach and Vagator Beach.
- Anjuna Wednesday Market – For all the shopaholics out there, Anjuna Wednesday Market is one of the best places to visit in Goa. With around more than 500 stalls selling handmade jewellery, handicraft items, Kashmiri goods, beautiful bags, attractive clothes and tribal artifacts, this place provides varieties in good price. What adds as the cherry on the cake is the food stalls that offer mouthwatering dishes, bands playing music and making this place livelier and lights that make the market more beautiful.
- Basilica of Bom Jesus – This is one of the most important tourist destinations in Goa and is considered one among the best cultural places to visit in Goa as this Holy Church was constructed in the year 1605. There’s a Gallery of Modern Art in the Basilica that attracts several tourists from all over the world.
- Ozone club – Goa is known for its nightlife and pubs and bars are in tremendous numbers over here. However, one of the best party places to visit in Goa is the Ozone club. It’s an upmarket nightclub that has gained significant popularity for being the country’s first designer bar. Many lively games and hit music playlist on the dance floor with stunning lights and delicious food, make it one of the best clubs in the state.
- Latin Quarter – A UNESCO Heritage Zone, this place offers tourists to explore the narrow winding lanes and streets, old spectacular buildings, quaint shops, mesmerizing art galleries, stunning restaurants and bakeries to eat good stuff.
- Grande Island – Situated in the Arabian Sea, off the coast of Vasco Da Gama, Grande Island is one of the best spectacular places to visit in Goa. There are ferry rides from the mainland and one can indulge in various water sports on this island.
- Palolem Beach – Palolem is one of the best Goa beaches that are in the South Goa. There is another beautiful beach nearby names Agonda. Both the beaches are hot party destinations and every Saturday at the Neptune Point, Silent Nose Parties are held.
BEST THINGS TO DO IN GOA:
- Indulge yourself in Water Sports on Dona Paula Bay – Dona Paula bay is one of the best Goa beaches for indulging in water sports and especially for WindSurfing. Activities in Dona Paula such as Scuba Diving, Water skiing, Angling, Water Scooter Riding, Swimming and Parasailing are the top things to do in Goa.
- Experience Hot Air Ballooning in Adsolda Ground – Hot air ballooning adventure in South Goa is one of the best things to do in Goa. You can explore the view of Goa from an altitude of around 900 feet. Hot air ballooning is safe and there are trained pilots that make your experience an unforgettable one.
- Have a moonlight Kayaking at Bambolim beach – Bambolim beach is one of the best Goa beaches that are famous among tourists from all over the world. Experiencing a strange sense of wildness and thrill and set cruising on a long river-like water body is one of the top things to do in Goa. You can embrace yourself in the delightful excursion that provides a fun-filled moonlight kayaking experience through the mangrove forests of the Zuari river.
- Go cycling at Divar and Chorao Islands – You can go cycling from Soccour Church in the early morning and travel across Comburpha Ferry and head towards the stunning Chorao Island. Next, you can cycle and head to The Salim Ali Bird Sanctuary and explore bird watching throughout the Uninhabited Regions in Chorao Island.
- Go scuba diving in Malvan – Malvan beach is one of the best Goa beaches as this beach provides some thrilling water sports experiences. One of the best things to do in Goa is Scuba Diving that is very famous in the Malvan beach. Witness some of the most amazing corals and marine life by diving into 25 to 30 feet underwater.
- Explore rafting in Valpoi River – Goa tourism comes with a lot of adventurous activities and river rafting is definitely in the list of best things to do in Goa. River rafting at the Valpoi river is safe, fun and thrilling at the same time. Life jackets and helmets ensure safety and how to forget, the trained guides are there at the back of us.