Himachal Tour Packages
Dharamshala - Mcleodganj
The abode of His Holiness the 14th Dalai Lama. Dharamshala is blessed with the same beauty as other parts of the state, but what sets it apart is its strong Tibetan character. You see prayer fluttering prayer flags, monasteries at regular intervals and monks attired in bright saffron robes. There are tourist spots in plenty, but mostly, Dharamsala is about unwinding and enjoying the serenity that is found here in abundance.
Dhalousie - Khajjiar
Dalhousie is one of the most visited and popular hill stations in the country. It is known for its pleasant climate and scenic beauty. There are several amazing places to visit in this hill station like Kalatop, Daikund and Panch Pula. Subhash Baoli and Lohali village are other popular tourist attractions
Kullu - Manali - Rohtang Pass - Manikaran
with heli-skiing, hiking, mountaineering and river rafting the favored active pursuits. Come down from your endorphin high by breathing deeply at the four-story, wooden Hidimba Devi Temple, which sits in the middle of a nearby deciduous forest, or take a medicinal soak in the hot springs burbling from the ground a 30-minute walk from town
Shimla - Kufri
Snow-capped Himalayan peaks and green pastures surround Shimla, the capital of Himachal Pradesh. Enjoy a heritage walk through Shimla’s Victorian-era architecture, labyrinthine bazaars and lengthy pedestrian shopping mall. Don’t cause too much trouble taking in the town from Scandal Point, a large, open square; keep in mind that Shimla was a retreat destination for Mahatma Gandhi,
THINGS TO KNOW BEFORE YOU TRAVEL TO HIMACHAL PRADESH:
- Carry your identity proof and tour documents printed in hand when you travel anywhere in Himachal Pradesh as you will need to show it in certain places.
- Do not eat the food of the stalls or from local places where the hygiene is not seen and maintained as it can make you sick.
- Avoid drinking tap water if you do not want to upset your stomach and feel uneasy.
- Make sure you wear covered and decent clothes while you travel to pilgrimage sites or holy temples.
- The weather of Himachal Pradesh is very unpredictable and so, you might catch a cold or feel like vomiting or feel uneasy. So make sure you carry necessary and some basic medicines or tablets for headache and cold.
- Take off your footwear wherever asked to and respect the culture and traditions as there are a lot of temples and holy places that demand to walk in barefooted.
- Make sure you know all the guidelines of the tourist spot that you head to. At some places taking photos would not be allowed, eating and littering won’t be allowed, at some places danger signs would be there and so on so make sure you go through the guidelines and don’t commit any offence.
- Although Himachal Pradesh is a high ranked state in terms of safety and security, do not get careless and keep your valuables as theft and pickpocketing still prevails.
- Do not stand at the edge of the mountainous cliffs or do not go too deep into the lakes or rivers as the water current is very dangerous. So take safety precautions and enjoy your trip.
- Carry cash with you as in some remote areas, ATMs are not available and the locals-only accept cash payment.
- While you capture photographs, make sure you look in and around the place and do not perform stunts as there have been many cases that people have put their lives in danger to get those cool and awesome pictures.
- Do not forget to grab those apples and cherries as it’s very famous in Himachal Pradesh.
- Make sure you carry essential things such as sunscreen and moisturizing lotions, band-aids, woollen clothes and jackets, sunglasses, camera, rubber-soled shoes, snacks, etc.
- Make sure you carry warm and woollen clothes with you like monkey cap, socks, jackets and sweaters because Himachal Pradesh is a very cold region and you can’t afford to get sick while travelling.
BEST PLACES TO VISIT IN HIMACHAL PRADESH:
- SHIMLA – Shimla is one of the best places to visit in Himachal Pradesh. It is the capital and the largest city in Himachal Pradesh which is rich in its historical importance and is visited by tourists from all over the world. The captivating natural beauty and beautiful atmosphere are what makes this city stand out. Some of the top places that you should visit are Mall Road, Jakhoo temple, Christ church and Toy train to Kalka.
- MANALI – Manali is among one of the most popular destinations that are world-famous and loved by tourists all over the world. Manali is also a famous destination for honeymoon and couples. Some of the top places to visit in Manali are Solang Valley, Rohtak Pass, Hadimba Temple, Chandrakhani pass and Gayatri temple.
- DALHOUSIE – Built on and around five hills named Potreyn, Kathalagh, Terah, Bhangora and Bakrota. Dalhousie is among one of the most popular and top hill stations in Himachal Pradesh. Dalhousie is also informally said as the ‘Little Switzerland of India’. Some of the top attractions to visit in Dalhousie are Chamara lake, Satdhara Falls, Kalatop Wildlife Sanctuary, St. John Church, Daikund peak and Bakrota hills.
- KANGRA – Kangra is said to be as one of the most picturesque valleys in the lower Himalayas that is one of the best places to visit in Himachal Pradesh. A breathtaking view of mountains is witnessed in Kangra. Ayurvedic massages, fitness centres, horse riding and museums are the highlights of this place. Some of the top places in Kangra are Brajeshwari temple, Kangra fort, Baijnath temple, Kangra Art Museum and Chamunda Devi temple.
- KULLU – Kullu, also known as the land of paradise, is full of greenery, rivers and mountain peaks. Kullu is one among the most famous destinations in Himachal Pradesh that is rich in adventurous outdoor activities. Some of the top places to visit in Kullu are Raghunath temple, the Great Himalayan National Park, Friendship Peak and Hanogi Mata Temple.
Some of the other Top places to visit in Himachal Pradesh are Dharamshala, Kufri, Khajjiar, Manikaran, Kaza, Sangla, Kalpa, Naggar, Mandi, Kibber and Solan.
TOP THINGS TO DO IN HIMACHAL PRADESH:
Below is a list of top things to do in Himachal Pradesh-
- Go mountaineering in top destinations such as Dalhousie, Kullu and Manali.
- Go camping and river rafting in Manali, Kasol and Kullu and especially the Sutlej, Bead and Pirdi river.
- Watch the famous Tibetan opera in Dharamshala.
- Do rock climbing at the Vashisht.
- Take a bike trip and mountain cycling in Barot, Chanshal pass, Choordhar and Chindi.
- Enjoy snow activities in Kasauli and do zorbing in Manali.
- Go trekking to the famous Rangrik Rewa cave in Spiti valley.
- Explore Naggar by a bicycle ride.
- Do paragliding in Bir Billing.
These were some of the top things to do in Himachal Pradesh that you can enjoy in your Himachal tourism. Book your Himachal Tour Packages and enjoy these top breathtaking experiences.
BOOK HIMACHAL TOUR PACKAGES:
Himachal Pradesh, a state of beauty is among one of the most famous tourist places all over the world in India. Its mesmerizing beauty and breathtaking attractions make Himachal Pradesh one of the best places to visit for holiday destinations. River rafting, mountain biking, trekking, camping, skiing, paragliding, diving, zorbing and swimming are some of the top attractions in Himachal Pradesh. The majestic temples, cultural sites, beautiful villages, hill destinations, grand museums, high-end resorts, picturesque valleys and snowcapped lakes are the highlights of Himachal tourism.
Flying Feather Travels brings an opportunity before you to fulfil all of these breathtaking experiences and explore the highlights of Himachal Pradesh by providing various customized Himachal Holiday Packages. Right from booking transportation facilities, tour documents to making stay arrangements and tour guide availability; Flying Feather Travels is there with you in each step right from the beginning to make your Himachal tourism an unforgettable and memorable one. Book your Himachal Tour Packages as soon as possible and explore all the top things to do in Himachal Pradesh by getting huge discounts.